Portable blood and fluid warmer «AMPIRmini»
Warranty 2 years
- Emergency treatment for hypothermia before arriving at the hospital
- Fast and easy set-up
The lightweight and portable blood warmer makes it ideal for emergency blood transfusion, blood and plasma infusion and transfusion, intravenous infusion. The warming device prevents hypothermia and its complications before arriving at the healthcare facility. Possibility of operation either from the battery or electric mains.
AMPIRmini portable blood warmer is can be used outside hospital: medical aviation, ambulances, emergency rescue, disaster medicine, field hospitals.
Blood warmer consists of:
1. Control unit
- LED display indicates current and set temperatures
- Separate control buttons
- 2 operating modes:
- Manual mode: the temperature can be set between 34°С and 42°С with 0.1°С increments;
- Auto mode: temperature is maintained at 36.6°С
- Audible and visual alarms, self-diagnostics at the power-up and during operation
2. Integrated heat exchanger
- Open System. Any standard IV lines can be used, incl. pediatric (optional)
- The heat exchanger can be placed very close to the injection site, providing minimum distance from the heat exchanger to the patient.
- Max. flow rate - 2 000 ml/h
- Duralumin heating plate: high thermal conductivity, durability and resistance to mechanical stress
3. Uninterruptible power supply
- Battery-powered operation up to 5 hours
- Simultaneous operation and charging
- Connection to a car 12V socket
- Charging panel
4. Mounting belt
- The device can be placed very close to the patient: on an IV stand, near the injection site, on top of a bed or stretcher.
Early prevention of hypothermia is very important when it comes to survival, as it is associated with high mortality among severely injured patients. AMPIRmini blood warmer is a quick and easy solution for warming up blood and fluids for the treatment of patients in emergency situations with no access to electric power source, no matter where the injury occurs.
Early prevention of hypothermia is very important when it comes to survival, as it is associated with high mortality among severely injured patients. AMPIRmini is a quick and easy solution for warming up blood and fluids for the treatment of patients in emergency conditions, no matter where the injury occurs.
Warming device power supply24 V
External power supply110-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Average power consumption30 W/h
Temperature increment34°С to 42°С
Warming-up to 37 ºC2 min
Warming-up to 37 ºC (battery powered)5 min
Continuous operation24 h
Continuous work time from battery3-5 h
Electric shock protection classВF/I
Protection ratingIP 23
Weight (warmer only, w/o battery unit)approx. 0.3 kg