Stationary IV fluid and blood warmer «AMPIRmini»
- Open system. Any standard IV lines can be used
- 24h set temperature maintenance
- Fast and easy set-up and mounting
Prevention and treatment of hypothermia in pre-, intra- and postoperative periods and its negative aftereffects. Infusion warming device is used during transfusion and infusion of blood, fluid therapy for children and adults, warming of nutrient solutions through a nasal or enteral probes.
Can be used in emergency rooms, intensive care units, etc.
Infusion warming device consists of:
1. Control unit
- LED display indicates current temperature
- Separate control buttons
- 2 operating modes:
- Manual mode: the temperature can be set between 34°С and 42°С with 0.1°С increments;
- Auto mode: temperature is maintained at 36.6°С
- Audible and visual alarms, self-diagnostics at the power-up and during operation
2. Integrated heat exchanger
- Use of standard infusion lines, incl. pediatric (option)
- Max. flow rate: 2 000 ml/h
- Duralumin heating plate: high thermal conductivity, durability and resistance to mechanical stress
3. Mounting Belt
- The device can be placed very close to the patient: on an IV stand, near the injection site, bed or stretcher.
The possibility of adding an optional battery pack - portable AMPIRmini.
External power supply110-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Average power consumption30 W/h
Temperature setting34°С to 42°С
Warming-up to 37 ºC2 min
Continuous operation24 h
Electric shock protection classВF/I
Protection ratingIP 23
Weight (warmer only)approx. 0.3 kg