Stationary IV fluid and blood warmer «AMPIRmini»
- Open system. Any standard IV lines can be used
- 24h set temperature maintenance
- Fast and easy set-up and mounting
AMPIRmini IV fluid warmer is used for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia in pre-, intra- and postoperative periods and its negative aftereffects. The IV fluid warmer can be utilized during transfusion and infusion of blood, fluid therapy for children and adults, warming of nutrient solutions through nasal or enteral probes.
AMPIRmini IV fluid warmer is a warming device which consists of a control unit, an integrated heat exchanger, and a mounting belt. It offers manual and auto modes, allowing precise temperature setting. The device also incorporates audible and visual alarms, along with self-diagnostics for advanced safety
IV fluid warmer consists of:
1. Control unit
- LED display indicates current and set temperatures
- Separate control buttons
- 2 operating modes:
- Manual mode: the temperature can be set between 34°С and 42°С with 0.1°С increments;
- Auto mode: temperature is maintained at 36.6°С
- Audible and visual alarms, self-diagnostics at the power-up and during operation
2. Integrated heat exchanger
- Open System. Any standard IV lines can be used, incl. pediatric (optional)
- The heat exchanger can be placed very close to the injection site, providing minimum distance from the heat exchanger to the patient.
- Max. flow rate - 2 000 ml/h
- Duralumin heating plate: high thermal conductivity, durability and resistance to mechanical stress
3. Mounting Belt
- The device can be placed very close to the patient: on an IV stand, near the injection site, on top of a bed or stretcher.
The possibility of adding an optional battery pack - portable AMPIRmini.
External power supply110-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Average power consumption30 W/h
Temperature setting34°С to 42°С
Warming-up to 37 ºC2 min
Continuous operation24 h
Electric shock protection classВF/I
Protection ratingIP 23
Weight (warmer only)approx. 0.3 kg